Impact Coaching goes straight to the heart of the matter by helping people live a life they love.
You were designed to live the ZOE life, the Greek word used in John 10:10 which means vitality.
Impact Coaching helps you live a life of vitality, fully alive and thriving, through consultative coaching* services, programs and products.
*Consultative coaching is an integrated solution that combines consulting with faith-based coaching as well as scientifically proven strategies.
Faith-based coaching involves using Christian spiritual precepts and practices; discovering your divine blueprint and pursuing God's purposes for your life.
Impact Coaching utilizes the power of one word, story and images to faciitate self-awareness and transformation.
About Susan Brown, Founder of Impact Coaching
It's hard to believe that it's been 20 years since I was first diagnosed with breast cancer and went through an intense healing regime that included chemotherapy and radiation. My cancer experience transformed my life and brought me many blessings!
I'm no stranger to adversity as I grew up in an emotionally unstable home, faced cancer, divorce and had my fair share of the trials of raising teens. Life has been a great teacher, equipping me with the tools to thrive.
I am a former teacher, school administrator and interior design consultant. I became a certified life coach in 2007.
If you're interested in more of my formal training, see below.
Training and Education include:
- B.S. Education in Elementary and Special Education, University of Wisconsin-Madison WI
- Masters of Education, Learning Disabilities, University of South-Carolina, Columbia SC
- Masters of Elementary Education, Georgia State University, Atlanta GA
- Masters of Administration and Supervision, Georgia State University, Atlanta GA
- Educational Specialist Degree of Educational Leadership, West Georgia College, Carrollton, GA
- Certified Life Coach, Coach Training Alliance
- Certified ChangeWorks Practitioner
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach, CTA
- Certified Live A New Life Story Coach
- Selected for and Completion of Performance-Based Coaching Program, Georgia Leadership Institute for School Improvement
- Clinical Assistant to Brenda Stockdale (Current Director of Behavioral Medicine for Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia
Other Experiences Include:
- Program Director for The Orange Duffel Foundation (program that offers executive level coaching to teens in foster care) Atlanta GA
- Former Board Member of Communities in Schools
- Former Board Member of She is Safe (human trafficking nonprofit organization)
- Former Board Member of International Coach Federation - Georgia Chapter (4 years)
- PTA President, Davis Elementary
- Girl Scout Leader
- Youth Advisory Board Member and Youth Group Leader at Roswell United Methodist Church
- Scholarship Committee Member for Circle of Friends: Living Water for Girls (human trafficking nonprofit organization